I was privileged to be the guest of my good friend, Dr. Todd R. Chipman, for his recent podcast, “Voices of MCC”. MCC (Master’s Community Church, Kansas City, KS) is an amazing church with which we partner. We so enjoyed joining them last weekend at their annual missions conference.
If you would like to listen to the podcast, you can find it here. I pray this message will build you up in your faith and show you the glory of God!
Below you will see pictures of Roma at a church in Serbia who received copies of the Gospel of Luke and 50 chronological Bible stories. The red copies are in the Arli language and the green copies are in the Gurbet language.
Here are a few updated prayer requests:
- Please pray that many Roma will read the text and/or listen to the audio recordings of the Gospel of Luke and 50 chronological Bible stories we recently produced in 4 Roma languages (Arli, Bayash, Chergash, and Gurbet).
- Pray that the remaining printed copies will be distributed into the hands of eager readers and listeners.
- Pray for us as we continue to work on Luke and the 50 chronological Bible stories in the 5th language, Ludari.
- for wisdom for Todd, Sergej, Zoki, and Stanoja;
- to find and fix any errors or inconsistencies in the translation drafts;
- for fast and accurate progress checking and editing as a team;
- to test the rest of Luke with other Ludari speakers and receive helpful feedback on the drafts;
- to finish translating and editing the glossary.
Thank you for your prayers,