We are praising the Lord for the opportunity for Kirsten to be nurtured at Black Forest Academy through the loving staff and faculty we met there. She started her sophomore year of high school yesterday after the opening ceremony and saying our goodbyes until Christmas.
- Please pray for Kirsten to adjust well and eagerly learn what God has for her.
- Pray for the dorm parents and RAs to have God’s wisdom and understanding as they interact with and mentor the dorm students.
- Praise God for safety in travel for this long road trip and pray for safety for the final day of driving home today.
- Praise God for all the money that has been given so generously so that Kirsten can attend BFA. So far, we have received enough to get her to BFA and to pay for 2 1/2 of the 4 quarters of room, board and tuition.
- Please pray that God would provide the remaining $6500 needed for the other 1 1/2 quarters of room, board and tuition, and for her travel home for Christmas, for breaks and to return home to Croatia at the end of the school year.