Give thanks for His blessings in 2018
2018 ends today, but let’s take a moment to thank Him for His blessings!
Here is a brief list of some things we are thankful for from 2018:
- January: wrapping up a great home assignment in the States, packing and moving back to Budapest, Hungary
- February: found a house with a great landlord in Slavonski Brod, Croatia and packed up to move there
- March: Stephen & Elizabeth begin ministry in Albania. We move to Croatia to be closer to the Roma for Bible translation work
- April: received our one-year visas to work in Croatia
- May: encouraging Pioneers retreat in Hungary; unpacked in new house; settled into our new neighborhood and enjoyed the yard and orchard
- June: successful Bible translation consultant workshop, excellent progress on Luke 4-5 in four languages; Kirsten to MK camp in Croatia
- July: Kirsten on mission outreach to Poland; summer outreach in Roma village in Sisak, Croatia
- August: Roma teen/tween retreat in Croatia; greatly enjoyed our summer teamers here; Roma village outreach in Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- September: got our car imported to Croatia; Todd presented paper on Bible translation at Gypsy Lore Society in Bucharest, Romania
- October: another successful Bible translation consultant workshop, excellent progress on Luke 6-8 in four languages; began work in fifth Roma language, Ludari.
- November: Daniel baptized, Ariela started ballet in Croatian. We began translating first Bible story in fifth language, Ludari
- December: Pam’s mom’s successful sell of her home in Albia, IA, and move to Crossroads, TX, where she can be near her husband, daughter and grandkids; having kids here with us in Croatia for Christmas, Elizabeth & Stephen from Albania, and Matthew from California
“… they praised the LORD saying, “He indeed is good for His lovingkindness is everlasting,” (2 Chr. 5:13 NASB)
Thank you for blessing us in 2018 with your prayers and faithful financial support which makes it possible for us to live here and help the Roma translate the Bible into their heart languages!
Todd & Pamala Price
(Kirsten, Daniel & Ariela)
Slavonski Brod, Croatia