Ice skating with Matthew and her cousins, Ana and Joy.
April 8, 2010. Today I was working on the difficult passage Matthew 8:19-21. See the BIBLE TRANSLATION page on this blog to see the text and footnotes. See http://toddlprice.com/bible-translation/
Timothy wrote me today that he is at the Free Evangelical church in the town of Drama in northern Greece and that they had asked him to share tomorrow night during the Tuesday evening prayer service on some prayer needs for Bosnia. He wrote me to ask for specifics to share. I thought I would share them with you as well. Thanks for praying!
1) There are only about 800 believers in Bosnia, out of a total population of 3.7 million. Pray for many more to come to Christ.
2) There are about 30 small churches. Pray that many more churches would be planted.
3) Pray for the Bosnian believers to love one another, forgive one another and give grace to each other.
4) Pray for the two small Bible institutes to have more students and for good, quality theological education. Pray for more workers trained to serve in the local churches.
5) Pray for progress on the Bosnian Bible translation with study notes.
Please pray for our teammate, Joy, for healing for some throat problems.
Please pray for my PhD supervisor, Professor Dr. Max Turner, for healing of migraines and some other issues and that he will get the rest he needs.
Here are pictures of the new English library and ministry center in Sarajevo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joydee-k8/sets/72157623663115546/